CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Warning! If BLOOD makes you squimish, look away now!

This is what happens when you catch a simulated bullet to you head. The round that we were firing is aluminum with a plastic tip. They are designed to hurt you enough to know that you were just shot, but no enough to injure you. For everyone who knows me (Eric), I have a nack at finding ways to hurt myself. Just a flesh wound, I've had worse. It really wasn't that bad, but the blood sure makes it look cool!

BWT, it was Marlene who shot me! My own teammate capped me in my noggin. We were doing a hostage scenario. I had a person at gun point on their knees and Marlene comes into the room. So I dropped down behind my hostage to use her as cover. I guess Marlene decided to that was no room for negotiations because she immediately dropped down and started shooting at the only exposed part of my body, My head! THANKS BATTLE

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanx Sean, Love Dad.Always remember just say hey moe....He He!!