TEAMVBA,love the opportunity to folow your journey! Wanted to let you know that the "wallpaper" (background) distracts from the photographs. Sean, gma and gramps were over for spaghetti and were able to view this site. I believe it was their first time in front of a computer :) The are excited for being able to "keep in touch" with you. I will keep them updated as this site is updated. Keeping you in my prayers. Love, Aunty Robin
Well team VBA sean may not have told you but, he does shop at baby gap. PS. When you get to Iraq find one of those spiders take a picture and send it to veronica.
3 comments:
Sean, Mark said the camel spiders are huge. Watch out! Also, wear your helmet, blast injuries are very common and not fun. Love Aunt Molly
TEAMVBA,love the opportunity to folow your journey! Wanted to let you know that the "wallpaper" (background) distracts from the photographs.
Sean, gma and gramps were over for spaghetti and were able to view this site. I believe it was their first time in front of a computer :) The are excited for being able to "keep in touch" with you. I will keep them updated as this site is updated. Keeping you in my prayers. Love, Aunty Robin
Well team VBA sean may not have told you but, he does shop at baby gap.
PS. When you get to Iraq find one of those spiders take a picture and send it to veronica.
Post a Comment