CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Sadam's Palace

Siting on Sadam's throne


Chillin on the throne

Loungin'


All of Sadam's palaces have these crazy chandlers. Pretty cool looking.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Sean!! Sorry our paths didn't cross in DC. Let me know if you're ever back in the area. You and your team are in my prayers. Stay safe!

Your oldest cuz,
Em

Unknown said...

Mar! Here I thought you guys were working or something, instead you are visiting palaces! Glad to see Watson is keeping up on the website, we are thinking of you all...
Be good, we love you lots :)
Love, Meg

AshO85 said...

Sean and Team,
I bet it felt good to sit in that throne!! Was it comfy? :) Can't wait to see more pics...Keep it up! My prayers are with you all.
Luv,
Sean's big sis- Ash

Jeff said...

Nice to see that you are still screwing off - even in a war zone. Glad to see that you got there safe and sound. thanks for keeping up the website so we can check in.

Joanie said...

Hey Eric! We miss you and think about you a lot!! We are definitely saying a prayer for you and your team. :D

John definitely looks like Ian!! John is sweet, though, that's the only difference.

(((Big Hugs)))

We love ya!

Ian, Joanie, and John

JCN said...

Hey Mar, you look real cool on that throne! Be safe.

Love & hugs, Aunt Jan in sunny FL!

Josi said...

Eric--fun to see the pictures and know what you were up to. Carolyn would like to get in touch with you. I've sent her your blog, but I don't know if you knows how to use it. her email is cknight@brigham.net. You're in our thoughts and prayers, and congrats on the new little one on it's way. I hope you get this.